Saturday, June 9, 2007

A couple of pretty great posts from Christian bloggers

Check out 21st Century Reformation, "Meekness. . ." here. By Jove, I think he's got it!

Then, Reverend Phelps continues her excellent work in culling the news for those issues critical to our society and therefore our politics and our church with the post on Ms. Clinton here. I really appreciate her and the loving way she uses her very powerful intellect. If you want to know what Christian love is read GCP.

All; have a great rest of the weekend. Go to church! God Bless You!

Yours in Christ
rw

1 comment:

Old Neocon said...

Thank you so much for your very kind words. I am very moved, and hope not to disillusion you too badly.

Your blog is wonderful. The story about wading into the manta ray school really took me back to the days when I fished on the surf- side of South Padre Island. Long before you were born, most likely.

Thank you.
Gerry Charlotte Phelps